It’s officially fall, even though it hasn’t felt like it yet. Although summer is my favorite season, I will be happy to finally break out the flannels and boots. Here’s what’s on my wish list for this month.
1. Rogue Basic Women’s Tank. I’m at the gym 4+ days a week and my workout clothes get pretty used and abused. I always need new things to wear and I love this Rogue Women’s Tank in red. If you’re not a fan of red, it comes in six other colors, too.
2. GymShark Flex High Waisted Leggings. I don’t have any GymShark clothes yet, but I’m always hearing great things about them. I really need a new pair of gym bottoms and these are supposed to be super comfortable with a flattering fit. Here’s to hoping they are squat-proof, too!
3. Tartan blanket scarf. Does anything say “fall” more than an oversized tartan scarf? I personally don’t think so. I found this one on Amazon and I love the colors and the price. Also a plus: this scarf has 700+ 4.5-star reviews. I ordered it yesterday and I’m excited to get it – it should be delivered tomorrow!
4. Pumpkin Pie Perfect Bars. I’m in love with these bars and I tell everyone who will listen. They give me a boost of protein before the gym and keep me feeling full and energized for hours. I recently found out they come in Pumpkin Pie flavor for the fall, and I absolutely must try them.
5. Bean Boots. Ah, the iconic L.L. Bean boots. I’ve wanted them for years, and hopefully 2019 is the year I’ll finally treat myself.
What’s on your wishlist this month? Let us know in the comments! If you enjoyed this article, be sure to subscribe and follow me on Instagram @haileighsenatore.